Saturday, May 10, 2008

lifelovemoneyhappinesspastpresentfuture

So here I sit on a Saturday evening typing away on my laptop, not sure what this entry is even going to be about, yet I'm simply typing whatever comes to mind. I don't even know why I logged in to Blogger, but I did, and now I'm here telling you all about it. In fact I'm thinking about so many things right now I don't know how my brain hasn't exploded yet. I'm in a weird mood to say the least, yet I experience it so often. I really feel like there's so much I could share with everyone right now, yet I don't know how. Life, in all it's glorious splendour, seems clearer than it's ever been before and I sense a change. A big change that will affect everyone's lives. And it's coming soon. I don't know to describe it, but it's big. And I mean HUGE!

So why am I telling you this? Well, that's a good question with an even better answer. The answer? Well, it's unnecessary to tell you. It would change everything. And one big change is enough right now!

Still confused? Don't worry. I'm sure everyone is.

peace out

0 comments: